Saturday, February 27, 2010

More Photos From Beijing

They are going to bring Hongyan to our room at about 3:30 pm - 1 1/2 hours from now!  Since we are sitting here eagerly (nervously!!!) awaiting her arrival, I thought I would post more photos from our touring of the sites yesterday.

Outside entrance to Forbidden City






And the Great Wall...when you see how steep those stairs are, you will know why only Brandon climbed them.  I have a major fear of heights...it was a bummer for me not to be able get up there!




Keep your comments coming - we are able to read them all here and it is fun to hear from you!

2 comments:

  1. 3:00 AM Sunday Morning here and of course I am still up. Not much time left till two become three, or maybe it has already happened. I expect a glow in the sky. Your faces are already glowing in these awesome pictures. Love, from both of us.

    ReplyDelete