Monday, November 28, 2011

Thanksgiving

Sofie had the entire week off from school and what fabulous weather we are having.

So we...

Had a picnic with our little buddy Liliane


Went out for a girl lunch and some shopping


Went to the beach a few times...we've been having record low tides so thought a good time to teach Sofie about the wonder of tide pools.





Collecting shells is her new favorite thing





Had a couple of nice days and cozy Thanksgiving dinner with Nana





Hope you had a great holiday!  How did you spend it?

4 comments:

  1. Hi Melissa, Glad to hear you had a nice holiday. Those ocean pictures are some beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ever busy, cute and Up for life. I see who has all the remote controls on her side.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving, Melissa! We had a great one in Alabama at my brother's house! We were able to see my two new neices! Luke loves babies, and you know Joy does too, so they were in heaven with two of them!

    I just LOVE Sofie's hair! Those curls are just too precious!

    Hope you all are having a wonderful Christmas season!

    Hugs,
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yeah, I just emailed you. I had two different email addresses, so I hope at least one of them was the right one! :)

    Tammy

    ReplyDelete