Tuesday, November 9, 2010

And Now It Is Fall

I love fall.  It is by far my favorite time of year.  I love when the air turns cool and crisp...the sunlight looks just a little bit different...as do the clouds and the sky.  I love to dig out my jeans and sweaters and boots.

We are so happy to live in a place where the weather actually changes with the seasons and trees show their colors. Sofie and I ventured out with the camera this afternoon to capture some of the beauty in our little town.  Of course I had to capture some shots of my little beauty too.

This is Rex, the town horse...Sofie stopped to feed him







Then we headed to our favorite spot in town...the garden















Next we strolled along looking for pretty trees...













My next photo outing will be to capture all of the colors of the fall grape vines...they are amazing.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Can't wait to see it all. Love the Uggs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're about a month or more ahead of you. Our colors peaked right around October 3rd. Now the trees are all bare, but the leaves on the ground in the woods are a beautiful rust color.

    I love Sofie's hair. It just looks amazingly full and full of body.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, Melissa! There's much more color there than here (as you know probably from Texas too)! Gorgeous! Gorgeous girl too! :)

    Haven't forgotten about Skype. We need to do that. We'll figure out a time. Talk to you soon!

    Tammy

    ReplyDelete