Monday, September 27, 2010

What We've Been Up To...

Not much.  We noticed Sofie was a little "off" a week ago today and she continued to be lethargic and fussy for several days after.  She & I had been running fevers and feeling lousy.  She seemed to be better on Friday, but woke up the next morning congested and has been, in her words "really, really sick" since then.

Poor baby...first time being sick since she came to us in China.  I think (hope!) I am finally heading in the right direction but now poor Baba is running a fever!

Our little Tootsie was so tuckered, she fell asleep in her box:



http://www.flickr.com/photos/sofieyan/5031111900/

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh! And you didn't rush her to the ER??!! She's acting so quiet compared to normal! I hope you are ALL on the mend soon.

    Heather

    ReplyDelete