Saturday, September 4, 2010

Silly Girls

Sofie & I headed down to the city Thursday to have lunch with Traci and Millie.  Traci & I connected almost a year ago while we were waiting to bring our girls home.  She kept me company (online) while I was climbing the walls in the hotel room in Inner Mongolia waiting for Sofie to arrive and we've kept in touch since then.

I wrote about Sofie's "crush" on Millie here...she asks to "look at Millie" every day, so it was very exciting for her to see Millie in person.   And really great for me to finally meet Traci and see her and precious little Millie together.

It was so much fun to watch these two silly girls together.  Traci thank you for sharing these beautiful photos with me.  I look forward to many more moments like these!







4 comments:

  1. So sweet..little beauties. I love the way Sofie is looking at her as in awe in the first pic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What were they talking about? Were they conversing in silly girl language? Too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was so so great to meet you guys! And to know that you're so close! Thanks for coming down to the city!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Melissa,

    That is so cool that you two were able to meet up! Those two girls are just precious! Both are beautiful and I love those smiles!

    Tammy

    ReplyDelete