Monday, April 12, 2010

Picnic In The Park

We met our friends Randy & Maria, along with their precious daughters Sienna and Mackenzie and sweet doggie Colby Jack at the park for a picnic lunch and some playground fun over the weeked.  It was the first time Sofie had met them and we were excited for her and Sienna to finally get together.  Sienna is just a few months younger than Sofie and has been watching and waiting for us to finally bring her home.  It took a while for Sofie to come out of her shell (yes - hard to believe!), but they ended up playing and chasing each other and hugging and patting each other on the back.  They were adorable!

I forgot my camera, but Randy was kind enough to send a few precious pics our way and I caught a few pics and a short video on my Blackberry...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sofieyan/4515642299/



Not sure about this slide thing...

But all is well with a little help from Baba

Swings are the best!

Sofie and Sienna "planting flowers"

Moving up to the big slide

Colby Jack!

4 comments:

  1. I love to see Sofie! She just looks like she enjoys everything. She really looked like she loved that swing! Glad you were able to meet up with your friends!

    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just the ray of sunshine I needed on a wet, gray Monday-thanks ! Love you - Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. What did Sofie and Colby Jack think of each other? My heart just aches to see Silly Sofie...soon, soon....love you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No fair! I want weather like yours. The scary thing is, we're having a very mild spring really. I'm glad you had a chance to stop by our page. We are doing really well. Mama has her typical emotional highs and lows (always have, and probably always will), but we're doing great.

    ReplyDelete