Monday, October 3, 2011

Disneyland

My sis Jen was in town and she wanted to be there for Sofie's first trip, so we decided to go on an early birthday adventure.  We took Sofie out of school for the day and kept our destination a secret.  Needless to say she finally figured it out at the front gate.  It was all dolled up for Halloween...such a treat!

I have so many great memories of going to Disneyland as a little girl...and taking my nephew there.  We only live an hour away so I can't wait to make many more memories there with Sofie.  And so glad Jen could be a part of it.  Sofie LOVED it!



















And yes...she did ride Space Mountain!




Such a magical place...






We hope you had a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, that looks like GREAT fun! I love the video. What a great surprise for Sofie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a picture of you and Brandon at Disneyland when you were dating. Wow, a lot has changed. I bet Disneyland was three times as much fun now !

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a magical experience for Sofie! And how blessed you are to live so close to it! I'm sure this is just one of many Disneyland memories with Sofie! She sure is growing and just as beautiful as ever!

    Have a great day, Melissa!
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete