Tuesday, January 25, 2011

What We've Been Up To

Sofie, Aunt Jenny and I flew out to Park City to visit her aunt Kris, uncle Dave and of course, beloved cousin Andrew.  She had lots of fun in the snow...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sofieyan/5388573731/





And of course fun with her aunties, uncle and cousin...






Uncle Dave and cousin Andrew kindly looked after Sofie while the aunties and Mama hit up the Sundance Film Festival.  We were able to watch some excellent films and had a great time people watching.  And we saw lots of actors!

Thanks for everything, Robinson Zoo!  We miss you already!

4 comments:

  1. Looks like fun fun fun. She is just too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like so much fun! Sofie is a pro sledder I would say! Love her hat!

    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Picasso actually let her kiss him? He usually bites me! I'm glad you had a good time..I should have gone after all. See you in Feb. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Harriett and Winky were here tonight to visit and have dinner and I put my laptop up on the kitchen bar and they looked at the Sofie Videos. I took them way, way back and they just couldn't get enough of her. You should have shipped home some frozen snowballs. I bet she came down that hill 30 times. Faster ! Looks like she did some of the pulling it back up by herself !

    ReplyDelete