Saturday, October 30, 2010

Sofie's First Halloween

We took our little Minnie Mouse to downtown Napa for some "getting her feet wet" trick or treating this afternoon.  She was a bit nervous and not sure what to make of all this Halloween stuff, until she saw it in action.  I think she kinda liked it!

A bit nervous at first...



We stopped for a bite to eat first...saw lots of kids in their costumes heading to the festivities and finally saw some smiles



Trick or treat!







We had a great time...




More fun in store for tomorrow so stay tuned!

5 comments:

  1. Adorable! Love those eyelashes! Have fun tomorrow too!

    Hugs,
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too Cute!!! We went to the rec center today for the town festivities, as well. Pingping was kinda freaked out about the kids dressed up at first, but warmed up after a bit and had a great time. Have fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can see her thinking...ummmm treats..I think I like this tradition!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cannot tell you how thrilled I am to be able to click on and see such a precious child. Thanks so much for letting me "peep" into Sopie's world.

    I am not too good with computer so if I don't have things correct in address bar, etc., pls excuse. Kinda' move on and see more of Halloween.

    ReplyDelete