Thursday, June 24, 2010

Hot Summer Days

It has been hot here lately...really, really hot and really, really humid.  Our Mongolian princess is not equipped to handle this Central Texas heat!  Sofie loves the pool so that is where you will usually find us.  She can swim from one end of the pool to the other in nothing flat...has gotten so brave and is turning in to quite the little fish!



http://www.flickr.com/photos/sofieyan/4729923341/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sofieyan/4730793357/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sofieyan/4731446930/

2 comments:

  1. Your "pool" is beautiful, by the way. I am amazed at how comfortable she is in the water now in such a short time. It's awesome. Ping-ping loved watching these videos and keeps asking for more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melissa & Brandon.... AND SOFIE!!!!!

    I am in tears! I am SO happy for you and your family. Last we spoke you were waiting for approval. I have been so busy with my boys and work that I hadn't a chance to catch up and check in with you. Well, I sent my 3 boys out of the house today for some "ME" time and peaked at your site. SHE IS HOME AND SHE IS YOURS!!!!!!!

    THANK YOU for including all of us in your lifes journey to meet your BEAUTIFUL daughter. I cannot even tell you how happy I am for you. I swear, I am crying as I write this. Enjoy each and every moment you have with this precious doll... it goes so fast. What a wonderful journey, what a beautiful book, what truly memorable pictures and video you have and will be creating for the rest of your lives. The Trusso family loves you, congratulates you and hopes ALL the best to you now and always! XOXO

    ReplyDelete